Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps on how to act on Approval and view Approval supporting documents.
So, let's get started. Check out the video linked below. Alternatively, follow the step-by-step instruction provided.
To act on Approval and view Approval supporting documents:
5) To view all your Approvals, tap on the Approvals filter. Approvals are organized sequentially by their due date.
6) Tap on the Approval that requires your response.
7) To act on the Approval, tap on the Action button at the bottom right corner.
If there are any supporting documents associated with the Approval, they will appear below the Approval document.
8) Then, Approve, Disapprove, or Abstain.
Tap on the Add Remarks If you wish to leave a comment on the Approval.Do note that the comment will be visible to Administrators and other Directors.
9) ap on Proceed to continue.
10) If the Approval requires an OTP to affirm your response, you will receive a 6-digit OTP on your registered mobile phone number via SMS. Alternatively, you can use Authy to generate an OTP.
11) Once the authentication has been verified successfully, your response will be captured at the bottom of the document and Administrators can view it instantly.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to act on Approval and view Approval supporting documents.
Next, let’s look at how to annotate documents. Check out the “Annotating documents in Approvals” video linked in the description below.