Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps on How to Act on an Approval and view Approval Supporting Documents.
So, let's get started. Check out the "Acting on an Approval and Viewing Approval Supporting Documents" video linked below. Alternatively, follow the step-by-step instruction provided.
To act on an approval,
1) Tap on Board Space on the left menu.
2) The To-Do List will display the Approvals pending your action.
3) Tap on Hide, to get the full view of your planner.
4) To view all your Approvals, tap on the Approval filter. Approvals are organized sequentially by their due date.
5) To view an Approval, tap on the Approval that requires your response.
6) To view the supporting document(s) associated with an Approval, tap on the Supporting Document icon below.
7) To act on the Approval, tap on the Action button at the bottom right corner.
8) Enter a remark if you desire and tap on a response action.
9) Choose to sign your signature within the white box, or select Load Signature to use the Signature previously saved and tap on Proceed.
10) If the Approval requires an OTP to affirm your response, you will receive a 6-digit OTP on your registered mobile phone number via SMS. Alternatively, you can use Authy to generate an OTP.
11) Once the authentication has been verified successfully, your response will be captured at the bottom of the document and Administrators can view it instantly.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on How to Act on an Approval and View Approval Supporting Documents.
Next, let’s look at how to annotate documents. Check out the “Annotating documents in Approvals” video linked in the description below.