2) Once you are logged in, both Sections 156 and 165 will be visible on your screen.
3) Click on the company you would like to delete. Only those appointments/interests that have yet to be circulated can be deleted.
Note: Deletion of appointments/interests with the source "Board.Vision", cannot be made directly on Section 156. The appointment details are pre-populated from the Board.Vision Registers module. If any modifications are needed, kindly reach out to the Company Secretary to initiate the necessary changes through the Board.Vision portal.
4) On the Change In Appointment / Interests page, click on the Trash icon at the top right.
5) On the Delete Appointment / Interest pop-up window, click on the Confirm button.
6) After the appointment/interest has been successfully deleted, the corresponding entry will be removed from your Current Appointments / Interests list.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to delete your appointment/interest.
If you face any issues in completing the steps shown in this tutorial, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding public holidays).