Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to send a reminder to your Director to act on an Approval.
Important Note: Board.Vision web app is supported on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later) and Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later).
To send a reminder:
1) Log in to your Board.Vision account using your registered email address and password.
2) Once you have logged in, you will be directed to Home. At the top of the screen, you will be able to see your Director’s name.
3) If you wish to switch to act for another Director,
a) Click on the Director’s name.
b) Select the name of the Director you would like to act for from the list.
4) Once you have selected the Director, under 'To-Do: Approvals', click on Send Reminder next to the approval name.
5) On the Reminder pop-up window, select to notify via email and/or push notification. You may enter an additional message within the white box provided, which will be included in the email to the recipient. Then, click on Confirm.
You have successfully notified your Director to act on an approval.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to send a reminder to your Director to act on an approval.
If you face any issues in completing the steps shown in this tutorial, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at email@example.com or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding public holidays).