After ten failed login attempts, your account will automatically be temporarily blocked.
To unblock your Board.Vision account:
1) Access to your Inbox or Junk email.
2) Search for an email from Board. Vision <firstname.lastname@example.org>, with a title, ‘Account blocked’.
3) From the email, click on the UNBLOCK button from the email to unblock your Board.Vision account.
4) Once your account has been unblocked successfully, you will be directed to the Account Unblocked page.
5) Go back to your Board.Vision app, enter your email address and password, then tap on LOG IN >. If you don't remember your password, click on Don't remember your password to reset your password.
To find more out on how to reset your password, please click here.
If you face any issues, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at email@example.com or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding weekends and public holidays).