Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to act on a notification to circulate a disclosure prepared by the Authorised Preparer.
Important Note: Board.Vision web app is supported on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later) and Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later).
1) Access to your Inbox or Junk email.
2) Search for an email from Board.Vision<firstname.lastname@example.org>, with the title “Company Name: Authorised Preparer ‘Preparer’s Name’ has prepared draft Director’s Disclosure(s) for your confirmation”.
3) From the email, click on the Director’s Disclosure link in green. Then, you will be directed to the Director’s Disclosure login page.
4) Log in to your Director’s Disclosure account, using your registered email address and password.
5) Once you are logged in, you will be able to see the Circulate Disclosure button at the top right of the screen.
6) Click on the Circulate Disclosure button.
7) Then, select the Section 156 Disclosure checkbox.
8) Once you have selected the checkbox, you will be required to preview the disclosure prepared by the Authorised Preparer.
9) Select Okay, Preview on the Preview Disclosure pop-up window to preview your disclosure.
10) To edit the distribution list, click on the Edit Distribution List button.
11) If you wish to send the disclosure to other recipients not listed within the distribution list, enter their email addresses into the CC field. To save any edits to the distribution list, click on the Save button.
12) If you wish to preview your disclosure again, you can do so by clicking the Eye icon, next to the Edit Distribution List button.
13) Once everything is confirmed, you can choose to:
- Circulate the disclosure by clicking Yes, Circulate to proceed; or
- Notify the Authorised Preparer to circulate the disclosure on your behalf by clicking Notify Preparer to Circulate.
If you choose to circulate the disclosure, the Directors and Administrators who are selected in the distribution list will receive an email notification from Board.Vision<email@example.com> with the title “Director Name – Director’s disclosure pursuant to Section 156 of the Companies Act, Cap.50”.
If you choose to notify the Authorised Preparer to circulate the disclosure on your behalf,
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on How to Act on a Notification to Circulate a Disclosure Prepared by the Authorised Preparer.
If you face any issues in completing the steps shown in this tutorial, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.