Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to act on a notification to circulate a disclosure prepared by the preparer.
1) Access to your Inbox or Junk email.
2) Search for an email from Board.Vision<email@example.com>, with the title “Company Name: Authorized Preparer ‘Preparer’s Name’ has prepared draft Director’s Disclosure(s) for your confirmation”.
3) From the email, click on the Director’s Disclosure link in green. Then, you will be directed to the Director’s Disclosure login page.
4) Log in to your Director’s Disclosure account, using your registered email address and password.
5) Once you are logged in, you will be able to see the Circulate Disclosure button at the top right of the screen.
6) Click on the Circulate Disclosure button.
7) Then, select Section 156 Disclosure checkbox.
8) Once you have selected the checkbox, you will be required to preview the disclosure prepared by the preparer.
9) Select Okay, Preview on the Preview Disclosure pop-up window to preview your disclosure.
10) To edit the distribution list, click on the Edit Distribution List button.
11) If you wish to send the disclosure to other recipients not listed within the distribution list, enter their email addresses into the CC field.
To save any edits to the distribution list, click on the Save button.
12) If you wish to preview your disclosure again, you can do so by clicking the Eye icon, next to the Edit Distribution List button.
13) Once everything is confirmed, click on Yes, Circulate to proceed.
The disclosure for Section 156 has been circulated successfully.
Important Note: The Directors and Administrators who are selected in the distribution list, will receive an email notification from Board.Vision<firstname.lastname@example.org> with a title, “Director Name – Director’s disclosure pursuant to Section 156 of the Companies Act, Cap.50”.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on How to Act on a Notification to Circulate a Disclosure Prepared by the Preparer.
If you face any issues in completing the steps shown in this tutorial, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at email@example.com or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.