Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to resend an invite to a user.
Important Note: Board.Vision web app is supported on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later) and Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later).
To resend an invite to a user:
1) Log in to your Board.Vision account using your registered email address and password.
2) From the left navigation menu, go to Users, and click on the User Name with the Invitation Sent or Invitation Expired status,
3) In the View User page, click on the Resend Invite.
4) On the Resend Invite pop-up window, type in your message within the Additional Message to Recipient (In Email) box. Then, click on the Confirm button.
5) Once you have clicked on Confirm, a 'Success! Invitation resent successfully!' pop-up box will be shown at the top right side of the screen.
Important Note: Upon resend invite to the user in Board.Vision, he/she will be receiving an email from email@example.com with an activation link to set his/her password. The user's account activation link will expire after 10 days. Administrators will be able to resend the invitation via the user's profile.
You have successfully resent the invite to a user.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to resend an invite to a user.
If you face any issues in completing the steps shown in this tutorial, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding weekends and public holidays).