Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to notify an Authorised Preparer to circulate a disclosure.
Important Note: Board.Vision web app is supported on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later) and Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later).
To notify an Authorised Preparer to circulate a disclosure:
1) Log in to your Director's Disclosure account using your registered email address and password.
2) Once you are logged in, you will be able to see the Circulate Disclosure button at the right top of the screen.
3) Click on the Circulate Disclosure button.
4) Select Section 156 Disclosure checkbox that you would like your Preparer to Circulate on behalf of you. Once you have selected the checkbox, you will be required to preview your disclosure.
5) Select Okay, Preview on the Preview Disclosure pop-up window to preview your disclosure.
6) Then, click on 'Notify Preparer to Circulate' to proceed.
You have successfully notified your preparer to circulate a disclosure.
Important Note: Your Authorised Preparer(s) will receive an email notification from Board.Vision <firstname.lastname@example.org> with the title “You have been authorised to circulate director's disclosures for 'Director's Name' (Director)”.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to notify an Authorised Preparer to circulate a sisclosure.
If you face any issues in completing the steps shown in this tutorial, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at email@example.com or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding weekends and public holidays).