2) Once you are logged in, you will be able to see the Circulate Disclosurebutton at the right top of the screen.
3) Click on the Circulate Disclosure button.
4) Select Section 165 Disclosure checkbox that you would like your Authorised Preparer to circulate on your behalf. Once you have selected the checkbox, you will be required to preview your disclosure.
5) Select Okay, Preview on the Preview Disclosure pop-up window to preview your disclosure.
6) Then, click on 'Notify Preparer to Circulate' to proceed.
You have successfully notified your Authorised Preparer to circulate a disclosure.
Important Note: Your Authorised Preparer(s) will receive an email notification from Board.Vision <firstname.lastname@example.org> with the title “You have been authorised to circulate director's disclosures for 'Director's Name' (Director)”.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to notify an Authorised Preparer to circulate a disclosure.
If you face any issues in completing the steps shown in this tutorial, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at email@example.com or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding public holidays).