Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to deactivate a user. You can deactivate a user with an Invitation Sent, Invitation Expired, and Active status.
When deactivating a user, the user's account will be both deactivated and archived.
Important Note: The Board.Vision web app is optimized and supported for desktop use on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later) and Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later). Please note that this support is intended for desktop environments and is not applicable to mobile devices.
To deactivate a User:
1) Log in to your Board.Vision account using your registered email address and password.
2) From the left navigation menu, go to Users, and click on the User's Name with Invitation Sent, Invitation Expired, or Active status.
3) On the View User page, click on the Deactivate button.
4) On the Deactivate User pop-up window, enter the mandatory Reason. Then, click on Confirm.
Note: The Effective Date is set to the date when the Administrator deactivates the User, and this field is non-editable.
5) Once the User has been deactivated successfully, the reason you have entered will be reflected under the Deactivated / Reactivated Reason section on the View User page.
This action includes the removal of the user’s record from all active/draft user groups and upcoming events.
This feature is available depending on your Administrator role. Please refer to the Administrator Access Rights Matrix for more information.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to deactivate an existing User.
If you face any issues in completing the steps shown in this tutorial, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding public holidays).