Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to enable Face ID on your Board.Vision Account.
To enable Face ID on your Board.Vision Account:
1) Log in to your Board.Vision account using your registered email address and password.
2) Once you have logged in, you will be directed to your Board Space.
3) If the Administrator of the company had enabled the 4-digit PIN function, you will be required to force quit or kill the Board.Vision app. To find out more on how to force quit or kill the Board.Vision app please click here.
If the Administrator of the company had disabled the 4-digit PIN function, you will be required to minimize the Board.Vision app.
4) Next, tap to open the Board.Vision app again.
5) You will be prompted with a message 'Do you want to allow "Board.Vision" to use Face ID?'
On the pop-up window, tap on OK.
You have successfully enabled Face ID on your Board.Vision account.
If you had missed the step, you could turn on Face ID for Board.Vision App in your Settings.
Click here for more information.
If you still encounter the issue, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at email@example.com or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding public holidays).