Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to archive a Schedule and download the Schedule archive report.
Important Note: Board.Vision web app is supported on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later) and Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later).
Important Note: You can only archive Schedules that have been Finalised or Cancelled.
To archive a Schedule and download the Schedule archive report:
1) Log in to your Board.Vision account using your registered email address and password.
2) From the left navigation menu, go to Planning & Scheduling and click on the Proposed Meeting Name with a Date Finalised or Cancelled status.
3) On the View Schedules page, click on Archive.
4) On the Archive Schedule pop-up window, click on Yes, Archive.
5) Once the Schedule has been archived successfully, it will be moved to the Documents module, under Archived.
6) To download the Schedule archive report, click on Download under the Action column.
Note: The archived report will be saved to your desktop/laptop in a zip folder.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to archive a Schedule and download the Schedule archive report.
If you face any issues in completing the steps shown in this tutorial, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding public holidays).