Get to Know More about Board.Vision

How do I Know My Board.Vision Account Has Been Created ?
Once your account has been created by your Administrator, you will receive an email confirmation from notifications@board.vision, with the title ‘Welcome to...
Thu, 30 Jul, 2020 at 1:51 PM
Can I Change My Email Address Once My Account is Activated ?
Once you have successfully activated your account, this email address is set as default in Board.Vision.  If you would like to change your email address...
Thu, 30 Jul, 2020 at 2:03 PM
Can I Use One Email Account for Multiple Companies?
Yes, Board.Vision allows you to use one email account for multiple entities. This helps you manage various entities on a single platform.
Sat, 25 Jul, 2020 at 7:36 PM
Can I Receive My OTP if I Am Overseas ?
As long as your telco provides SMS services overseas, you should not have any issue receiving your OTP overseas.
Sat, 25 Jul, 2020 at 7:36 PM
What Happens if I Do Not Receive OTP Via SMS ?
If you did not receive your OTP via SMS, you can use Authy to generate an alternate OTP.  Authy is an authentication app to generate an OTP and it works...
Fri, 9 Oct, 2020 at 12:50 PM
Why OTP is Required for First Time Log In to Board.Vision Account ?
One-Time Password (OTP) adds another level of security by relying on the user to provide a unique pin number after the user login with his credentials.   ...
Sat, 25 Jul, 2020 at 7:37 PM
What Can I Do if I Forgot My Board.Vision Username ?
If you are unsure what your registered email address is, you may check with your Administrator. 
Thu, 30 Jul, 2020 at 12:42 PM
If I Decide to Cancel my Subscription, What Happens to my Data?
In the event of a subscription cancellation, you have the option to extract all your data and information. If you encounter any difficulties, we offer dat...
Thu, 30 Jul, 2020 at 2:10 PM
Can I ‘Turn Off’ SMS OTP and Use the Authy App to Receive OTP instead?
To generate an OTP using Authy for Board.Vision App, you are required to register the same number in both apps.  You can opt to turn off SMS OTP by regi...
Fri, 9 Oct, 2020 at 3:21 PM