Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to add a Member to the Register of Members and confirm his or her date of entry.
Important Note: Board.Vision web app is supported on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later) and Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later).
To add a Member to the Register of Members:
Important Note: You are only adding a shareholder as a member and will not be able to add shares in the Register of Members. If you are adding a member for a company limited by shares, kindly do so via the Register of Allotment or Register of Transfer. Once the entry is confirmed, the corresponding Register of Member draft entry will be created for your confirmation.
1) Log in to your Board.Vision account using your registered email address and password.
2) Once you are logged in, Home shows an overview of your Upcoming, Pending, and Draft items.
3) Click on Registers from the left menu. The Register of Directors section will be shown as your main screen.
4) Click on the Arrow Down button next to the Register of Directors, then select Members from the dropdown list.
5) On the Register of Members page, click on the + icon at the top right. You will be directed to the Add New Entry pop-up window.
6) To add an Existing Board.Vision User to the Register of Members:
Important Note: You are required to create the user from the Users module first so that the user will be listed on the existing Board.Vision user dropdown list. If the Existing Board.Vision User is an individual with Confirmed status, he/she will be able to view his/her Interest in the Director’s Disclosure portal under Section 156 Current Appointments/Interests.
a) Click on Existing Board.Vision User.
b) You will be able to select an existing BV user from a dropdown list and some of the information will be auto-filled into the fields with an existing Board.Vision user’s data.
c) Select Currency and enter the Amount guaranteed by members. Then, click on Add to Register.
7) To add a New User to the Register of Members:
Important Note: If you have added a New User from the Register of Members, the user will be added to the Register of Members for record purposes only. The user will not be auto-created as a Board.Vision user in the Users module. Therefore, there is no information that will be auto-populated to the Director's Disclosure portal under Section 156 Current Appointments/Interests.
a) Click on New User.
b) Enter the information required on the Register of Members pop-up window. Fields marked with asterisks are mandatory and cannot be left blank. Then, click on Add to Register.
8) Once you have clicked on Add to Register, the Member will be added to the Register of Members with a Pending Status.
To confirm a Member's date of entry:
1) Select the checkbox beside the Member’s name. Then, click on Confirm Date Entered as a Member icon.
2) Enter the Date of Entry, then choose Confirm Register on the Confirmation pop-up window. The entry status will change from Pending to Confirmed.
You have successfully added a Member to the Register of Members and confirmed a Member's date of entry.
If you face any issues in completing the steps shown in this tutorial, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at email@example.com or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding weekends and public holidays).