Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to edit a Member's information from the Register of Members.
Important Note: Board.Vision web app is supported on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later) and Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later).
To edit a Member's information in the Register of Members:
1) Log in to your Board.Vision account using your registered email address and password.
2) Once you are logged in, Home shows an overview of your Upcoming, Pending and Draft items.
3) Click on Registers from the left menu. Register of Directors section will be shown as your main screen.
4) Click on the Arrow Down button next to the Register of Directors, then select Members from the dropdown list.
5) Select the checkbox beside the Member’s name that you would like to edit. Then, click on Edit icon.
6) Edit the information as necessary, then click on Update Register at the top right.
7) Enter the Reason of Change then choose Update Register on the Update Register pop-up window. The information will be updated accordingly.
You have successfully edited a Member's information from the Register of Members.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on How to Edit a Member from the Register of Members.
If you face any issues, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding weekends and public holidays).