Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to edit and remove a Member from the Register of Members.
To edit a Member from the Register of Members:
1) Log in to your Board.Vision account using your registered email address and password.
2) Once you are logged in, Home shows an overview of your Upcoming, Pending and Draft items.
3) Click on Registers from the left menu. Register of Directors section will be shown as your main screen.
4) Click on the Arrow Down button next to the Register of Directors, then select Members from the dropdown list.
5) Select the checkbox beside the Member’s name that you would like to edit. Then, click on icon.
6) Edit the information as necessary, then click on Update Register at the top right.
You have successfully edited a member's information from the Register of Members.
To remove a Member from the Register of Members:
Important Note: Only Member with confirmed date of appointment can be removed.
7) Select the checkbox beside the Member’s name that you would like to remove. Then, click on icon.
8) Enter the Date of Cessation, then choose Remove from Register on the Remove from Register pop-up window.
You have successfully removed a Member from the Register of Members.
Important Note: You will be able to see ceased Member in the Past Appointment section.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on How to Edit and Remove a Member from the Register of Members.
If you face any issues, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at email@example.com or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding weekends and public holidays).