Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to add a new Authorised Preparer.
To add a new authorised preparer:
1) Log in to your Director Disclosure account using your registered email address and password.
2) Click on your profile picture at the top right corner. Then, select Manage Access Permissions.
3) In Manage Access Permissions page, click on the + icon.
4) To add your company secretary as a preparer:
a) In the Add Authorised Preparer dashboard, select Company Secretary.
Important Note: Company Secretary (preparer) will have limited access. Company Secretary is able to view and access all the company in Section 156. However, he/she only able to view and access those companies that they have given the permission in Section 165.
b) Then, choose Company or Company Secretary. Followed by, selecting either the specific company name or username.
c) Once you have selected the company name or username, you will be required to select from the list provided below based on your choice.
To add your executive assistant as a preparer:
a) In the Add Authorised Preparer dashboard, select Executive Assistant.
Important Note: Executive Assistant (preparer) will have full access. Executive Assistant is able to view and access all the company in Section 156 and Section 165.
b) Then, select your Executive Assistant.
c) Once you have selected your Executive Assistant, you will be required to select the relevant Company Name.
5) Next, click on Confirm Authorised Preparer to proceed.
You have successfully added a new Authorised Preparer.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on How to Add a New Authorised Preparer.