Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to add a new shareholding or interest.
Important Note: Board.Vision web app is supported on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later) and Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later).
To add a new shareholding or interest:
1) Log in to your Director Disclosure account using your registered email address and password.
2) Sections 156 and 165
3) Click on the Section 165 button next to Section 156 and you will be directed to the Current Shareholdings section.
4) Click on the + .
Important Note: You will be able to view the Temasek Related Companies List if you have an appointment as Director or CEO in any Temasek related companies or its Special-Purpose Vehicle (SPV) companies. To view the list, click on View Temasek Related Companies List, then click on View Related Companies List on the CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE pop-up window. The Related Companies List will be opened in a new window tab.
5) Under Company Information, enter the information requested. Fields marked with asterisks are mandatory and cannot be left blank.
6) Under Direct Interest, click on the + .
8) There are two options for Type of Entry:
- Select "New" if there is a new shareholding/interest that requires circulation.
- Select "Past Record" if the shareholding/interest has been circulated previously, and you wish to retain it in the system for record-keeping purposes.
9) Next, enter the mandatory fields, then choose Add Interest if you are ready to confirm the Shareholding / Interest OR choose Save as Draft if you wish to keep it as a draft.
11) Enter the mandatory fields shown on the Add Shareholdings / Interests pop-up window, then choose Add Interest if you are ready to confirm the Shareholding / Interest OR choose Save as Draft if you wish to keep it as a draft.
12) Next, click on the Confirm Shareholdings button.
13) Once you have clicked on the Yes, Confirm Shareholdings button on the Warning screen, the Shareholding / Interest will then be updated accordingly under the Current Shareholdings section.
Important Note: You will be able to edit or delete the New Record of shareholding or interest before circulation.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to add a new shareholding or interest.