Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to add a new shareholding or interest.
Important Note: Board.Vision web app is supported on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later) and Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later).
To add a new shareholding or interest:
1) Log in to your Director Disclosure account using your registered email address and password.
2) Once you are logged in, the Current Appointments / Interests section under Section 156 will be shown as your main screen.
3) Click on the Arrow Down button next to the Section 156 header, then select Section 165 from the dropdown list.
4) Then, you will be directed to the Current Shareholdings section.
5) Click on the + icon.
Important Note: You will be able to view the Temasek Related Companies List if you have an appointment as Director or CEO in any Temasek related companies or its Special-Purpose Vehicle (SPV) companies. For you to view the list, click on View Temasek Related Companies List, then click on View Related Companies List on the CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE pop-up window. The Related Companies List will be opened in a new window tab.
6) Under Company Information, enter the Company Registration Number, Company Name and Country of Registration.
7) Under Direct Interest, click on the + icon. Then, you will be directed to the Add Shareholdings / Interests pop-up window.
8) There are two Types of Entry.
Select New if there is a new Shareholding / Interest need to be circulated.
Select Past Record if the Shareholding / Interest had been circulated and you would just like to keep it in the system for record.
9) Next, enter the mandatory fields, then choose Add Interest if you are ready to confirm the Shareholding / Interest OR choose Save as Draft if you wish to keep it as draft.
10) If there is any Deemed Interest to add, under Deemed Interest, click on the + icon .
11) Enter the mandatory fields shown on the Add Shareholdings / Interests pop-up window, then choose Add Interest if you are ready to confirm the Shareholding / Interest OR choose Save as Draft if you wish to keep it as draft.
12) Then, click on Confirm Shareholdings at the bottom.
13) Once click on Yes, Confirm Shareholdings on the Warning screen, the Shareholding / Interest will be added to the Current Shareholdings section.
Important Note: You will be able to edit or delete the New Record of shareholding or interest before circulation.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to add a new shareholding or interest.