Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to delete your shareholding or interest.
Important Note: Director's Disclosure Mobile is supported on Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, and Safari.
To delete your draft shareholding or interest:
1) Log in to your Director Disclosure account using your registered email address and password.
2) Once you are logged in, the Current & Past Appointments / Interests section under Section 156 will be shown as your main screen.
3) Tap on Section 165 next to Section 156. Then, you will be directed to the Current Shareholdings section.
4) Tap on the Shareholding or Interest you would like to delete.
5) You will be directed to the Change in Shareholdings / Interests page and the Summary section will be shown as the main screen.
6) Tap on Shareholdings / Interests next to the Summary tab, and you will be able to view the Direct and Deemed interests of the company.
7) Next, tap on the Three Dots and select Delete from the pop-up menu.
8) Tap on Confirm on the Delete Interest pop-up window.
9) Then, tap on Confirm Shareholdings at the bottom.
10) Once tap on Yes, Confirm Shareholdings on the Warning screen, the Shareholding/Interest will be deleted from the Current Shareholdings section.
You have successfully deleted your draft shareholding or interest.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to delete your draft shareholding or interest.
If you face any issues in completing the steps shown in this tutorial, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding public holidays).