Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to cease an Auditor from the Register of Auditors.
Important Note: Board.Vision web app is supported on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later) and Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later).
To cease an Auditor from the Register of Auditors:
Important Note: Only those Auditors with their date of appointment confirmed can be ceased.
1) Log in to your Board.Vision account using your registered email address and password.
2) Once you are logged in, Home shows an overview of your Upcoming, Pending, and Draft items.
3) Click on Registers from the left menu. The Register of Directors section will be shown as your main screen.
4) Click on the Arrow Down button next to the Register of Directors, then select Auditors from the dropdown list.
5) Select the checkbox beside the Auditor’s name that you would like to cease. Then, click on the Trash icon.
6) Enter the Date of Cessation, then choose Remove from Register on the Remove from Register pop-up window.
7) Once successfully ceased, the Auditor will be moved to the Past Appointment section.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to cease an Auditor from the Register of Auditors.
If you face any issues in completing the steps shown in this tutorial, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at email@example.com or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding public holidays).