Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to view voters' remarks in the approval.
To view voters' remarks:
1) Log in to the Board.Vision App with your registered email address and password.
2) Once you have logged in, you will be directed to your Board Space.
3) The To-Do List will display the Approvals pending your action.
4) Tap on Hide, to get the full view of your planner.
5) To view all your Approvals, tap on the Resolutions filter. Approvals are organized sequentially by their due date.
6) Then, tap on the Approval from the Current Schedule.
7) On the left of your screen, you will see the Approval Information such as supporting document (if any), and voters who have or haven't voted on the approval. Tap on Show Voters.
8) You will be able to view other voters' remarks by tapping on View Remarks.
You have successfully viewed voters' remarks in the approval.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to view voters' remarks in the approval.
If you face any issues, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at email@example.com or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding weekends and public holidays)