Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to vote and propose an alternate date for an upcoming Meeting.
To vote and propose an alternate date for an upcoming Meeting
5) To view all your Schedules, tap on the Schedules filter. Schedules are organized sequentially by their due date.
7) Under Mark Your Availability, vote your availability by selecting ‘Yes’ or ‘No’ then click on Update. Do note that you can amend your vote any time before the deadline.
You can also view all voter’s responses by tapping on the Show Voters button on the top right of the screen.
8) To provide an alternative date, tap on Propose Alternate Date at the bottom left of the screen.
9) On the Propose Date pop-up window, enter the Propose Date, Start Time and End Time. Then, tap on Save.
10) You will be able to view your proposed date under Your Proposed Date.
Tap on the Add Remarks if you want to leave any message to the Administrators.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to vote and propose an alternate date for an upcoming Meeting.