Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to circulate a disclosure.
Important Note: Board.Vision web app is supported on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later) and Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later).
To circulate a disclosure:
2) Once you are logged in, you will be able to see the Circulate Disclosure button at the right top of the screen.
3) Click on the Circulate Disclosure button.
4) Select Section 156 Disclosure checkbox.
5) Once you have selected the checkbox, you will be required to preview your disclosure.
Select Okay, Preview on the Preview Disclosure pop-up window to preview your disclosure.
6) To edit the distribution list, click on the Edit Distribution List button.
7) If you wish to send the disclosure to other recipients not listed within the distribution list, enter their email addresses into the CC field.
*Please note that only those with Alternate Director, CEO, Director, Director-Chairman, & Director-Deputy Chairman appointments will be shown in the S156 Distribution List.
8) To save any edits to the distribution list, click on the Save button.
9) If you wish to preview your disclosure again, you can do so by clicking the Eye icon which is next to the Edit Distribution List button. Once everything is confirmed, click on Yes, Circulate to proceed.
The disclosure for Section 156 has been circulated successfully.
Important Note: The Directors and Administrators who are selected in the distribution list, will receive an email notification from Board.Vision <firstname.lastname@example.org> with a title, “Director Name – Director’s disclosure pursuant to Section 156 of the Companies Act, Cap.50”.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to circulate a disclosure.