Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to circulate a disclosure.
Important Note: Board.Vision web app is supported on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later) and Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later).
So, let's get started. Check out the video linked below. Alternatively, follow the step-by-step instruction provided.
To circulate a disclosure:
1) Log in to your Director's Disclosure account using your registered email address and password.
2) Once you are logged in, you will be able to see the Circulate Disclosure button at the right top of the screen.
3) Click on the Circulate Disclosure button.
4) Select Section 156 Disclosure checkbox.
5) Once you have selected the checkbox, you will be required to preview your disclosure.
Select Okay, Preview on the Preview Disclosure pop-up window to preview your disclosure.
6) To edit the distribution list, click on the Edit Distribution List button.
7) If you wish to send the disclosure to other recipients not listed within the recipient list, enter their email addresses into the CC field.
Select the Save Distribution List for next circulation checkbox If you wish to save the distribution list for the next circulation.
To save any edits to the recipient list, click on the Save button.
Important Note: Only those appointments with Alternate Director, CEO, Director, Director-Chairman, Director-Deputy Chairman, and Company Secretaries will be shown in the S156 Distribution List.
8) If you wish to preview your disclosure again, you can do so by clicking the Eye icon which is next to the Edit Distribution List button.
9) Once everything is confirmed, you can choose to:
- Circulate the disclosure by clicking Yes, Circulate to proceed; or
- Notify the Authorised Preparer to circulate the disclosure on your behalf by clicking Notify Preparer to Circulate.
If you choose to circulate the disclosure, the Directors and Administrators who are selected in the distribution list, will receive an email notification from Board.Vision <email@example.com> with the title, “Director Name – Director’s disclosure pursuant to Section 156 of the Companies Act 1967”.
If you choose to notify the Authorised Preparer to circulate the disclosure on your behalf, your Authorised Preparer will receive an email notification from Board.Vision <firstname.lastname@example.org> with the title “You have been authorised to circulate director's disclosures for 'Director's Name'”.
Your Section 156 disclosure has been circulated successfully.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to circulate a disclosure.
If you face any issues in completing the steps shown in this tutorial, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at email@example.com or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding weekends and public holidays).