Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to notify a Director to Circulate a Disclosure.
To notify a director to circulate disclosure:
4) Once you have selected the director, click on the Prepare Disclosure button at the top right of the screen.
5) Select Section 156 Disclosure checkbox.
6) Once you have selected the checkbox, you will be required to preview the Director’s disclosure.
Select Okay, Preview on the Preview Disclosure pop-up window to preview the Director’s disclosure document.
7) To edit the distribution list, click on the Edit Distribution List button.
8) If you wish to send the disclosure to other recipients not listed within the distribution list, enter their email addresses into the CC field.
To save any edits to the distribution list, click on the Save button.
9) If you wish to preview the Director’s disclosure again, you can do so by clicking the Eye icon next to the Edit Distribution List button. Once everything is confirmed, click on Notify Director to Circulate! to proceed.
You have notified a director to circulate a disclosure successfully.
Important Note: Your Director will receive an email notification from Board.Vision <email@example.com> with a title, “Company Name: Authorized Preparer ‘Preparer’s Name’ has prepared draft director’s disclosure(s) for your confirmation”.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on How to Notify Director to Circulate Disclosure.