Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to add a new appointment or interest for Director(s).
Important Note: Board.Vision web app is supported on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later) and Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later).
To add a new appointment or interest for Director(s):
1) Log in to your Director Disclosure account using your registered email address and password.
2) Once you are logged in, the Current Appointments / Interests section under Section 156 will be shown as your main screen. At the top right of the screen, you will be able to see your Director’s name.
3) If you wish to switch to act for another director,
a) Click on the Director’s name.
b) Select the name of the director you would like to act for from the Switch Director pop-up window.
c) Then, click on Switch Director.
3) Once you have selected the director, click on the + icon at the top right of the screen.
4) Enter the information requested. Fields marked with asterisks are mandatory and cannot be left blank.
5) Click on the Confirm Appointment / Interest button.
The new appointment or interest will be added to your Director’s list of disclosures.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to add a new appointment or interest for Director(s).
If you face any issues in completing the steps shown in this tutorial, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding weekends and public holidays).