Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to add a new appointment or interest.
Important Note: Director's Disclosure Mobile is supported on Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, and Safari.
To add a new appointment or interest:
1) Log in to your Director's Disclosure account using your registered email address and password.
2) Once you are logged in, the Current & Past Appointments / Interests section under Section 156 will be shown as your main screen.
3) Tap on the Add New button at the top center of the screen.
4) There are two types of entry.
Select Past Record if the Appointment had been circulated and you would just like to keep it in the system for the record.
By deselecting the Past Record option, the appointment is regarded as New and needs to be circulated.
5) Enter the information requested. Fields marked with asterisks are mandatory and cannot be left blank.
6) Tap on the Confirm Appointment / Interest button.
The new appointment or interest will be added to your list of disclosures.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to add a new appointment or interest.
If you face any issues in completing the steps shown in this tutorial, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding weekends and public holidays).