Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to view and download your notice of change history.
Important Note: Board.Vision web app is supported on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later) and Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later).
So, let's get started. Check out the video linked below. Alternatively, follow the step-by-step instruction provided.
To view and download your notice of change history:
1) Log in to your Director Disclosure account using your registered email address and password.
2) Once you are logged in, the Current Appointments / Interests section under Section 156 will be shown as your main screen.
3) Click on the Arrow Down button next to the Section 156 header, then select Section 165 from the dropdown list.
4) Then, you will be directed to the Current Shareholdings section.
5) Click on the Arrow Down button at the top right of the screen. A dropdown menu will show.
6) Click on the Notice of Change. Then, you will be directed to the Notice of Change History page.
7) From the Circulated Disclosure column, click on View. The Circulation History report will be opened in a new tab.
Important Note: If your Authorised Preparer has circulated the disclosure on your behalf with a supporting document, his / her name will be reflected under Circulate By column, and you will be able to view the supporting document under the Supporting Evidence column.
8) To save the Circulation History report onto your laptop/desktop, click on the Download icon at the top right.
You have now viewed and downloaded your notice of change history.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to view and download your notice of change history.
If you face any issues in completing the steps shown in this tutorial, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding public holidays).