Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to view and download a Director’s notice of change history.
Important Note: Board.Vision web app is supported on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later) and Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later).
So, let's get started. Check out the video linked below. Alternatively, follow the step-by-step instruction provided.
To view and download a Director’s notice of change history:
1) Log in to your Director Disclosure account using your registered email address and password.
2) Once you are logged in, the Current Appointments / Interests section under Section 156 will be shown as your main screen. At the top right of the screen, you will be able to see your Director’s name.
3) If you wish to switch to act for another Director,
a) Click on the Director’s name.
b) Select the name of the Director you would like to act for from the Switch Director pop-up window.
c) Then, click on Switch Director.
4) Once you have selected the Director, click on the Arrow Down button at the top right of the screen. A dropdown menu will show.
5) Click on the Notice of Change. Then, you will be directed to the Notice of Change History page.
6) From the Circulated Disclosure column, click on View. The Circulation History report will be opened in a new tab.
Important Note: As an Authorised Preparer, If you have circulated the disclosure on behalf of your Director with a supporting document, your name will be reflected under Circulate By column, and the supporting document will be reflected under the Supporting Evidence column.
7) To save the Circulation History Report onto your laptop/desktop, click on the Download icon at the top right.
You have now viewed and downloaded a Director's notice of change history.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to view and download a Director’s notice of change history.
If you face any issues in completing the steps shown in this tutorial, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at email@example.com or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding weekends and public holidays).