Ctrl+Alt+Delete is not just necessary on Windows and other desktop operating systems. Applications can freeze or get stuck in bad states on modern iPhones and iPads devices too.
Every operating system has a way to forcibly end misbehaving applications. After you do, you can relaunch them and they should hopefully work properly.
Please follow these steps to get help.
Force quit the app, then open it again
1) On an iPhone X or later, or an iPad with IOS 12 or later, or iPadOS, from the Home screen, swipe up from the bottom of the screen and pause slightly in the middle of the screen. On an iPhone 8 or earlier, double-click the Home button to show your most recently used apps.
2) Swipe right or left to find the app that you want to close.
3) Swipe up on the app's preview to close the app.
Reinstall the app
1) Open the Settings app.
2) Tap General, then tap iPhone Storage (or iPad Storage).
3) Tap the affected app, then tap the Offload app.
4) Tap the Offload app again. Wait a moment for the app to offload, then tap the Reinstall App.
Restart your device
1) Restart your iPhone or iPad. Then open the app to see if it works as expected.
Check for updates
1) Make sure that your device has the latest version. Then check for app updates.
If you still encounter the issue, please contact us at +65 6909 7100 or firstname.lastname@example.org.