Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to add an audit firm to the Register of Auditors.
To add an audit firm to the Register of Auditors:
1) Log in to your Board.Vision account using your registered email address and password.
2) From the left navigation menu, go to Registers.
3) Once you have clicked on the Registers, Register of Directors will be shown as your main screen.
4) Click on the Arrow Down button next to the Register of Directors header, then select Auditors from the dropdown list.
5) Click on the icon at the top right and enter the mandatory fields shown on the Register of Auditors pop-up window.
6) Then choose Add to Register.
An audit firm has successfully been added to the Register of Auditors.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on How to Add an Audit Firm to the Register of Auditors.
If you face any issues, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.