Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to add an Auditor to the Register of Auditors and confirm the date of appointment.
To add an auditor to the Register of Auditors and confirm the date of appointment:
1) Log in to your Board.Vision account using your registered email address and password.
2) Once you are logged in, Home shows an overview of your Upcoming, Pending and Draft items.
3) Click on Registers from the left menu. Register of Directors section will be shown as your main screen.
4) Click on the Arrow Down button next to the Register of Directors, then select Auditors from the dropdown list.
5) In the Register of Auditors page, click on the icon at the top right.
6) Enter the information required on the Register of Auditors pop-up window. Fields marked with asterisks are mandatory and cannot be left blank. Then, click on Add to Register.
7) Once you have clicked on the Add to Register, Auditor will be added to Register of Auditors with a Pending Status.
8) To confirm the date of appointment, select the checkbox beside the Auditor’s name. Then, click on Confirm Date of Appointment icon .
9) Enter the Date of Appointment, then choose Confirm Register on the Confirmation pop-up window.
You have successfully added an Auditor to the Register of Auditors and confirmed the date of appointment.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on How to add an Auditor to the Register of Auditors and Confirm the Date of Appointment.
If you face any issues, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding weekends and public holidays).