Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to add an Auditor to the Register of Auditors and confirm his or her date of appointment.
Important Note: Board.Vision web app is supported on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later) and Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later).
To add an Auditor to the Register of Auditors:
1) Log in to your Board.Vision account using your registered email address and password.
2) Once you are logged in, Home shows an overview of your Upcoming, Pending, and Draft items.
3) Click on Registers from the left menu. The Register of Directors section will be shown as your main screen.
4) Click on the Arrow Down button next to the Register of Directors, then select Auditors from the dropdown list.
5) On the Register of Auditors page, click on the + icon at the top right.
6) Enter the information required on the Register of Auditors pop-up window. Fields marked with asterisks are mandatory and cannot be left blank. Then, click on Add to Register.
7) Once you have clicked on the Add to Register, the Auditor will be added to the Register of Auditors with a Pending Status.
To confirm an Auditor's date of appointment:
1) Select the checkbox beside the Auditor’s name. Then, click on Confirm Date of Appointment icon.
2) Enter the Date of Appointment, then choose Confirm Register on the Confirmation pop-up window. The entry status will change from Pending to Confirmed.
You have successfully added an Auditor to the Register of Auditors and confirmed his or her date of appointment.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to add an Auditor to the Register of Auditors and confirm and his or her date of appointment.
If you face any issues in completing the steps shown in this tutorial, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding public holidays).