Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to edit an Auditor's information and cease an auditor from the Register of Auditors.
Important Note: Board.Vision web app is supported on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later) and Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later).
To edit an Auditor's information in the Register of Auditors:
1) Log in to your Board.Vision account using your registered email address and password.
2) Once you are logged in, Home shows an overview of your Upcoming, Pending and Draft items.
3) Click on Registers from the left menu. Register of Directors section will be shown as your main screen.
4) Click on the Arrow Down button next to the Register of Directors, then select Auditors from the dropdown list.
5) Select the checkbox beside the Auditor’s name that you would like to edit. Then, click on icon.
6) Edit the information as necessary, then click on Update on the Register of Auditors pop-up window. The information will be updated accordingly.
To cease an Auditor from the Register of Auditors:
Important Note: Only those Auditors with their date of appointment confirmed can be removed.
1) Select the checkbox beside the Auditor’s name that you would like to remove. Then, click on Trash icon.
2) Enter the Date of Cessation, then choose Remove from Register on the Remove from Register pop-up window.
3) Once successfully ceased, the Auditor will be moved to the Past Appointment section.
You have successfully edited an Auditor's Information and ceased an Auditor from the Register of Auditors.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on How to Edit an Auditor's Information and Cease an Auditor from the Register of Auditors.
If you face any issues, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at email@example.com or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding weekends and public holidays).