Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to download the list of registered Auditors into your device.
Important Note: Board.Vision web app is supported on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later) and Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later).
To download the list of registered Auditors into your device:
1) Log in to your Board.Vision account using your registered email address and password.
2) Once you are logged in, Home shows an overview of your Upcoming, Pending and Draft items.
3) Click on Registers from the left menu. The Register of Directors section will be shown as your main screen.
4) Click on the Arrow Down button next to the Register of Directors header, then select Auditors from the dropdown list.
5) On the Register of Auditors page, you will be able to view a list of your Present registered Auditors.
6) Click on the Download icon. Your present registered Auditors list will be saved into your desktop/laptop in an excel format.
7) If you want to download your Past registered Auditors list, click on the Arrow Down button next to the Present. Then, select Past from the dropdown list.
8) On the Past registered Auditors page, click on the Download icon. Your past registered Auditors list will be saved into your desktop/laptop in an excel format.
Below is a sample content of the Register of Auditors file.
You have successfully downloaded the list of registered Auditors into your device.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to download the list of registered Auditors into your Device.
If you face any issues in completing the steps shown in this tutorial, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding weekends and public holidays).