Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to edit your Temasek companies-related grouping list and how does editing it affect other users and the distribution list.
Board.Vision web app is supported on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later) and Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later).
You will be able to view the Temasek Related Companies Master List if you have an appointment as Director or CEO in any Temasek related companies or its Special-Purpose Vehicle (SPV) companies.
Please take note that your edit on the Temasek Companies Related Grouping List will not affect the Temasek Related Companies Master List.
To edit your Temasek companies related grouping list:
1) Log in to your Director’s Disclosure account using your registered email address and password.
2) Once you are logged in, the Current Appointments / Interests section under Section 156 will be shown as your main screen.
3) Click on the Arrow Down button next to the Section 156 header, then select Section 165 from the dropdown list.
4) Then, you will be directed to the Current Shareholdings section.
5) Click on the Related Companies tab, which is right next to the Current Shareholdings tab.
6) On the Related Companies page, if you want to view the Temasek Related Companies Master List, click on the Eye icon next to Temasek Related Companies.
7) Then, click on View Related Companies List on the CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE pop-up window. The Temasek Related Companies Master List will be opened in a new tab.
The Temasek Related Companies Master List will be opened in a new tab.
(The Temasek related companies list image below is for illustration purpose only.)
8) To edit your Temasek Companies Related Grouping List, click on Temasek Related Companies.
9) On the Edit Related Companies Group pop-up window, select the company that you want to add to your Temasek Related Companies Grouping List. Then, click on Save Changes.
9) Once your Temasek Related Companies Grouping List has updated successfully, the newly added company will be reflected in the S165 Disclosure and the Disclosure Distribution list, where relevant.
* Please note that the addition of this company will be reflected under the Temasek Related Companies Grouping List under the Related Companies tab of other users if they are a Director or CEO of the newly added company, and/or if they have shareholding or interest in the newly added company. Consequently, this will also affect their S165 Disclosure and the Disclosure Distribution list, where relevant.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to edit your Temasek companies related grouping list and how does editing it affect other users and the disclosure distribution list.