Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to create a Group of Related Companies.
Creating a group of related companies will allow your Director to circulate his/her Section 165 disclosure with ease as the system utilises it to generate the disclosure and distribution list, in accordance with the statutory requirements.
Important Note: Board.Vision web app is supported on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later) and Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later).
So, let's get started. Check out the video linked below. Alternatively, follow the step-by-step instruction provided.
2) Once you are logged in, the Current Appointments / Interests sectionunder Section 156 will be shown as your main screen. At the top right of the screen, you will be able to see your Director’s name.
3) If you wish to switch to act for another director,
a) Click on the Director’s name.
b) Select the name of the director you would like to act for from the Switch Director pop-up window.
c) Then, click on Switch Director.
4) Once you have selected the director, click on the Arrow Down button next to the Section 156 header, then select Section 165 from the dropdown list.
5) Then, you will be directed tothe Current Shareholdings section.
6) Click on the Related Companies tab, which is right next to the Current Shareholdings tab.
7) Click on the + icon. Create Related Companies Group screen will open in a new pop-up window.
6) Enter the Group Name and select the companies you would like to add into this group.
7) Then, click on Create Group.
You have successfully created a group of related companies.
Important Note: You will be able to view the Temasek Related Companies List if your Director has an appointment as Director or CEO in any Temasek related companies or its Special-Purpose Vehicle (SPV) companies. For you to view the list, click on the Eye icon next to Temasek Related Companies, then click on View Related Companies List on the CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE pop-up window. The Related Companies List will be opened in a tab.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on How to Create a Group of Related Companies.
If you face any issues in completing the steps shown in this video, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding weekends and public holidays).