Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, you will learn to act on a notification to send Year End Disclosure(s) on behalf of a Director.
Important Note: Board.Vision web app is supported on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later) and Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later).
To act on a notification to year end disclosure(s) on behalf of a Director:
1) Access your Inbox or Junk email.
2) Search for an email from Board.Vision<firstname.lastname@example.org>, with the title “You have been authorised to circulate director’s disclosures for ‘Director’s Name’”.
3) From the email, click on the Director’s Disclosure link in green. Then, you will be directed to the Director’s Disclosure login page.
4) Log in to your Director’s Disclosure account, using your registered email address and password.
5) Once you are logged in, the Current Appointments / Interests section under Section 156 will be shown as your main screen. At the top right of the screen, you will be able to see your Director’s name.
6) If you wish to switch to act for another Director:
a) Click on the Director’s name.
b) Select the name of the Director you would like to act for from the Switch Director pop-up window.
c) Then, click on Switch Director.
7) Once you have selected the Director, Click on the Arrow Down button next to the Section 156 header, then select Section 165 from the dropdown list.
8) Then, you will be directed to the Current Shareholdings section.
9) Click on the Year End Disclosures tab, which is right next to the Related Companies tab.
10) Select the companies from the Year End Disclosure list, then click on the Send Disclosure button at the top right.
11) Then, you will be directed to the Send Year End Disclosure pop-up window with a list of the selected companies.
12) Select the Section 165 Disclosure checkbox and you will be required to preview your disclosure. Select Okay, Preview on the Preview Disclosure pop-up window to preview your disclosure document.
Important Note: You are required to select all the Section 165 Disclosure checkboxes and preview the disclosure documents from the list if you wish to send all the disclosure at once.
13) To edit the recipient list, click on the Edit Recipient List button.
14) If you wish to send the disclosure to other recipients not listed within the recipient list, enter their email addresses into the CC field. To save any edits to the recipient list, click on the Save button.
15) If you wish to preview your disclosure again, you can do so by clicking the Eye icon which is next to the Edit Recipient List button.
16) Once everything is confirmed, click on Yes, Send to proceed.
Important Note: The Administrators who are selected in the distribution list, will receive an email notification from Board.Vision <email@example.com> with the title “Company Name – Director Name -Year End Disclosure”.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on How to Act on a Notification to Send Year End Disclosure(s) on Behalf of a Director.
If you face any issues in completing the steps shown in this video, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding weekends and public holidays).