Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to edit a Director’s & CEO’s shareholdings.
Important Note: Board.Vision web app is supported on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later) and Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later).
Important Note: The Director's or CEO's shareholdings that are pre-populated from the "Register of Allotment/Transfer" cannot be edited in the “Register of Directors’ & CEO’s Shareholdings”. If there are any changes required, you are required to make the change from the "Register of Allotment/Transfer"
To edit a Director’s & CEO’s shareholdings:
1) Log in to your Board.Vision account using your registered email address and password.
2) Once you are logged in, Home shows an overview of your Upcoming, Pending, and Draft items.
3) Click on Registers from the left menu. The Register of Directors section will be shown on your main screen.
4) Click on the Arrow Down button next to the Register of Directors, then select Director's & CEO's Shareholdings from the dropdown list.
5) Select the checkbox beside the Director or CEO's name that you would like to edit. Then, click on the Edit icon.
6) On the Register of Directors' & CEO's Shareholdings pop-up window, edit the information as necessary, then click on Update. The information will be updated accordingly,
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to edit a Director’s & CEO’s shareholdings.
If you face any issues in completing the steps shown in this tutorial, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at email@example.com or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding weekends and public holidays).