Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to remove an authorised preparer.
Important Note: Board.Vision web app is supported on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later) and Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later).
To remove an authorised preparer:
1) Log in to your Director's Disclosure account using your registered email address and password.
2) Click on your profile picture at the top right corner. Then, select Manage Access Permissions.
3) On the Manage Access Permissions page, you will be able to view all your authorised preparers.
4) Under the Access Type column, click on the 'v' and select Remove Access from the dropdown list.
5) On the Remove Authorised Preparer pop-up window, click on the Remove Access button to proceed.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to remove an Authorised Preparer.
To find out more on how to add an Authorised Preparer, please click here.
If you face any issues in completing the steps shown in this tutorial, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at email@example.com or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding public holidays).