Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to circulate a disclosure on behalf of the Director with a supporting document.
Important Note: Board.Vision web app is supported on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later) and Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later).
To circulate a disclosure on behalf of the Director with a supporting document:
1) Log in to your Director’s Disclosure account, using your registered email address and password.
2) Once you are logged in, the Current Appointments / Interests section under Section 156 will be shown as your main screen. At the top right of the screen, you will be able to see your Director’s name.
3) If you wish to switch to act for another Director,
a) Click on the Director’s name.
b) Select the name of the Director you would like to act for from the Switch Director pop-up window.
c) Then, click on Switch Director.
4) Once you have selected the Director, then click on the Prepare Disclosure button at the top right of the screen.
5) On the Prepare Disclosure pop-up window, click on the Prepared Disclosures and the list of prepared disclosures will be shown.
6) Select the Section 165 checkbox that you would like to circulate on behalf of the Director.
7) Once you have selected the checkbox, you will be required to preview the disclosure. Select Okay, Preview on the Preview Disclosure pop-up window to preview your disclosure.
8) To edit the distribution list, click on the Edit Distribution List button.
9) If you wish to send the disclosure to other recipients not listed within the distribution list, enter their email addresses into the CC field. To save any edits to the distribution list, click on the Save button.
10) If you wish to preview your Director's disclosure again, you can do so by clicking the Eye icon next to the Edit Distribution List button. Once everything is confirmed, click on Yes, Circulate with Supporting Document to proceed.
11) On the Upload Offline Decision pop-up window,
a) Upload the Supporting Evidence document.
b) Enter the title and description (if any).
c) Then, click on Upload.
Important Note: You will be able to view the uploaded supporting document under the circulation history.
12) To complete your action, you will be required to enter the 6-digit OTP that is sent to your registered mobile phone number via SMS. Then, click on Confirm.
13) Once the authentication has been verified successfully, the Director will receive two email notifications from email@example.com.
To all the Directors and Administrators who were selected in the distribution list, with the title “'Director's Name' – Director’s disclosure pursuant to Section 165 of the Companies Act 1967”.
To the Director himself only, with the title “Authorised Preparer 'Preparer Name' has circulated director's disclosure(s) on your behalf.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to circulate a disclosure on behalf of the Director with a supporting document.
If you face any issues in completing the steps shown in this tutorial, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding weekends and public holidays).