Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to edit the year-end disclosure group for related companies.
Important Note: Board.Vision web app is supported on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later) and Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later).
To edit the year-end disclosure group for related companies:
1) Log in to your Director Disclosure account using your registered email address and password.
2) Once you are logged in, the Current Appointments / Interests section under Section 156 will be shown as your main screen.
3) Click on the Arrow Down button next to the Section 156 header, then select Section 165 from the dropdown list.
4) Then, you will be directed to the Current Shareholdings section.
5) Click on the Year End Disclosures tab, which is right next to the Related Companies tab. Then, under the Action column, click on the Edit icon.
6) On the Edit Year End Disclosure pop-up window, change the information as necessary. Then, click on Save Reference.
7) Once you clicked on the Save Reference, the year end disclosure group will be updated accordingly.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to edit the year-end disclosure group for the related companies.
To find out more on how to send your year end disclosure, please click here
If you face any issues in completing the steps shown in this tutorial, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at email@example.com or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding weekends and public holidays).