Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to consolidate the year-end disclosure report for related companies.
Important Note: Director's Disclosure Mobile is supported on Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, and Safari.
To consolidate the year-end disclosure report for related companies:
1) Log in to your Director Disclosure account using your registered email address and password.
2) Once you are logged in, the Current & Past Appointments / Interests section under Section 156 will be shown as your main screen.
3) Tap on Section 165 next to Section 156. Then, you will be directed to the Current Shareholdings section.
4) Tap on the Year End Disclosures tab, which is right next to the Related Companies tab. Then, tap on Group.
5) On the Create Disclosure Group, select the checkboxes for related companies and click on Next at the top right.
Before you create the group, please make sure you meet all the following requirements:
1) Must be related companies;
2) Must have the same Start Type e.g. Financial Year Start or Date of Appointment;
3) Must have the same Start Date; and
4) Must have the same Financial Year End Date.
6) Enter the Group Name. Then, click on Create Group.
7) Once your year end disclosure group has been created successfully, you may preview your draft year end disclosure report by clicking on View Disclosure. Then, the report will be opened in a new tab.
8) To edit the year end disclosure group, click on the Group icon next to the Group Name.
9) On the Edit Disclosure Group, change the information as necessary then click on Save at the top right.
10) If you wish to delete the year end disclosure group, on the Edit Disclosure Group, uncheck all the companies then click on Save at the top right.
11) On the Confirmation pop-up window, click on Yes, Save Changes. Then, the year end disclosure group will be deleted from the system.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to consolidate the year-end disclosure report for the related companies.
If you face any issues in completing the steps shown in this tutorial, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding public holidays).