Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to add a shareholding or interest as a past record.
Important Note: Director's Disclosure portal is supported on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later), Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later), and Safari (version 12.0 and later) browsers.
To add a new shareholding or interest as a past record:
1) Log in to your Director Disclosure account using your registered email address and password.
2) Once you are logged in, the Current Appointments / Interests section under Section 156 will be shown as your main screen.
3) Click on the Arrow Down button next to the Section 156 header, then select Section 165 from the dropdown list.
4) Then, you will be directed to the Current Shareholdings section. Click on the + icon.
5) On the Company Information, upon entering the company name, a company dropdown list will show.
Once you have selected the company from the dropdown list, the Company Registration No. (UEN) and Country of Registration will be auto-filled. If you are unable to find the company from the dropdown list, you may manually fill in the mandatory fields.
Important Note: You will be able to view the Temasek Related Companies List if you have an appointment as Director or CEO in any Temasek-related companies or its Special-Purpose Vehicle (SPV) companies. To view the list, click on View Temasek Related Companies List, then click on View Related Companies List on the CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE pop-up window. The Related Companies List will be opened in a new window tab.
6) There are two types of interests, which is the Direct Interest and Deemed Interest. Click on the + icon next to the interest you wish to add.
7) On the Add Shareholdings / Interests pop-up window, for the following fields:
a) Interest Held By -> Select 'Self' or 'Joint' from the dropdown list. The joint's name will be required if you had selected 'Joint'.
b) Types of Entry -> Select the Past Record.
Note: The shareholding/interest added as past record will not trigger any circulation and will only be kept as a record.
c) Nature / Reason of Change, Description of Change, and Date Giving Rise to Interest.
->These are optional fields for Past Records. However, it is very important to provide the Date Giving Rise to Interest as it will affect the Year End Disclosure. E.g. The system will not know when to display the shareholding/Interest in your year-end disclosure report if there is no date provided.
d) Description of Interest -> Select 'Ordinary Shares', 'Preference Shares', 'Bonds', or 'Others' from the dropdown list. There is a free text field for you to specify the description of interest for 'Preference Shares', 'Bonds', and 'Others'.
e) Enter the Securities Held and Price of Other Consideration (Total).
f) Then, click on Add Interest.
8) Scroll down and click on Confirm Shareholdings.
9) On the Warning pop-up window, click on Yes, Confirm Shareholdings.
10) Once the Shareholdings / Interests have been added successfully, they will be added to the Current Shareholdings section.
Important Note: You will be able to edit or delete the shareholding or interest before circulation.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to add a new shareholding or interest as a past record.
If you face any issues in completing the steps shown in this tutorial, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at email@example.com or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding public holidays).