Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to set auto reminders for year end disclosures.
Important Note: Board.Vision web app is supported on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later) and Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later).
To set auto reminders for your year end disclosure:
1) Log in to your Director Disclosure account using your registered email address and password.
2) Once you are logged in, the Current Appointments / Interests section under Section 156 will be shown as your main screen.
3) Click on the Section 165 button next to Section 156 and you will be directed to the Current Shareholdings section.
4) Click on the Arrow down icon and select Year End Disclosures from the dropdown menu and you will be directed to the Year End Disclosures section.
5) Click on the Reminder icon.
6) Then, you will be directed to the Set Reminder pop-up window.
You can set Reminder to yourself or/and your Director by selecting the checkboxes. Thereafter, click on the Add Reminder button.
8) Next, you will be directed to the Add Reminder pop-up window. You can set a reminder example 7 days before the year end date. Once you have set a reminder, click on the Save button.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to set auto reminders for year end disclosures.
If you face any issues in completing the steps shown in this tutorial, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at email@example.com or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding public holidays).