Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to set auto reminders for year end disclosures.
Important Note: Director's Disclosure Mobile is supported on Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, and Safari.
To set auto reminders for your year end disclosure:
1) Log in to your Director's Disclosure account using your registered email address and password.
2) Once you are logged in, the Current & Past Appointments / Interests section under Section 156 will be shown as your main screen.
3) Tap on Section 165 next to Section 156. Then, you will be directed to the Current Shareholdings section.
4) Tap on the Year End Disclosures tab, which is right next to the Related Companies tab. Then, tap on + Add New.
Important Note: For Board.Vision company, the year end disclosure will be auto prepared by the system.
5) If you wish to set auto reminders for your year end disclosures:
a) Tap on the > icon next to the company name.
b) Tap on Set Reminder from the pop-up window.
6) Then, you will be directed to the Set Reminder pop-up window.
You can set Reminder to yourself or/and your Director by selecting the checkboxes. Thereafter, click on the Add Reminder button.
7) Next, you will be directed to the Add Reminder pop-up window. You can set a reminder example 7 days before the year end date. Once you have set a reminder, click on the Save button.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to set auto reminders for Director's year end disclosures.
If you face any issues in completing the steps shown in this tutorial, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at email@example.com or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding public holidays).