Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to dissolve a usergroup from Admin Dashboard.
Important Note: The Board.Vision web app is optimized and supported for desktop use on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later) and Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later). Please note that this support is intended for desktop environments and is not applicable to mobile devices.
To dissolve a usergroup from Admin Dashboard:
1) Log in to your Board.Vision account using your registered email address and password.
2) Click on the Go To Admin Dashboard on the 'Company Selection' screen.
3) Once you have clicked on the Go to Admin Dashboard button, you will see the Admin Dashboard screen and the Event Management Dashboard will be your landing page.
4) Click on User Groups from the left menu. Then, click on the Group Name.
5) Click on the Dissolve button at the top right side of the screen.
6) On the Dissolve User Group pop-up screen, enter the required reason.
Important Note: The Date Removed is set to the date when the Administrator dissolves the User Group and this field is non-editable.
7) Select the following options:
a) Notify via Email and/or Push Notification.
b) Under the Notify Members and Executive Assistants section, select both Business User and his/her PA if you wish to notify them.
Then, click on Confirm.
8) Once the User Group has been dissolvedsuccessfully, the reason you have entered will be reflected under the Deactivated / Dissolved Reason section on the View User Group Basic Information page.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to dissolve a User Group from Admin Dashboard.
If you face any issues in completing the steps shown in this tutorial, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at email@example.com or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding public holidays).