Desktop/Laptop

Approvals: How to Notify Administrator(s) when the Passing Condition is Met
Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to notify Administrator(s) when the Approval passing condition is me...
Sat, 6 May, 2023 at 11:43 PM
Approvals: How to Notify Administrator(s) when Participants Act on an Approval
Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to notify Administrator(s) when Participants act on an Approval.  I...
Sat, 6 May, 2023 at 11:44 PM
Approvals: How to Close and Resolve an Approval
Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to finalise and resolve an Approval.  Important Note: The Board.Vis...
Fri, 2 Feb, 2024 at 1:50 PM
Approvals: How to Preview and Download a Certificate of Completion (CoC) Report
Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to preview and download a Certificate of Completion (CoC) report. I...
Sat, 6 May, 2023 at 11:45 PM
Approvals: How to Allow Directors to View the Certificate of Completion (CoC) Report
Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to allow Directors to view the Certificate of Completion (CoC) repor...
Thu, 25 Jan, 2024 at 5:10 PM
Approvals: How to View and Download Logs
Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to view and download Approval logs. Important Note: Board.Vision we...
Sat, 6 May, 2023 at 11:46 PM
Approvals: How to Hide an Approval from Participants
Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to hide approval from participants. Important Note: Board.Vision we...
Sat, 6 May, 2023 at 11:47 PM
Approvals: How to Archive an Approval and Download the Approval Archive Report
Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to archive an Approval and download the Approval archive report.  I...
Thu, 31 Aug, 2023 at 3:21 PM
Documents: Where to View all your Documents
Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to view all your documents. Important Note: Board.Vision web app...
Sat, 6 May, 2023 at 11:48 PM
Documents: How to Delete or Restore an Archived Report
Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to delete or restore an archived report. Important Note: Board.Visi...
Sat, 6 May, 2023 at 11:48 PM