Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to add a new authorised preparer.
Important Note: Director's Disclosure Mobile is supported on Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, and Safari.
To add a new authorised preparer :
1) Log in to your Director's Disclosure account using your registered email address and password.
2) Once you are logged in, the Current & Past Appointments / Interests section under Section 156 will be shown as your main screen.
3) Tap on Menu at the bottom right corner.
4) Tap on Manage Access Permissions.
5) On the Manage Access Permissions page, tap on the + Add New icon.
To add your Executive Assistant as an authorised preparer:
a) On the Add New Authorised Preparer page, under Type, select Executive Assistant.
Important Note: An Executive Assistant (preparer) will have full access. An Executive Assistant can view and access all the companies in Section 156 and Section 165.
b) Under Name, select your Executive Assistant's name. Then, tap on Next.
c) Once you have selected your Executive Assistant, you will be required to select the relevant Company Name. Then, tap on Next.
d) Tap on Confirm Authorised Preparer to proceed.
6) You have successfully added your Executive Assistant as an authorised preparer.
To add your Company Secretary as an authorised preparer:
a) On the Add New Authorised Preparer page, under Type, select Company Secretary.
Important Note: Company Secretary will have limited access. Company Secretary can view and access all the companies in Section 156. However, he/she is only able to view and access those companies that he/she had been granted access to in Section 165.
b) Under Select By, select Company or Company Secretary.
c) Followed by, selecting either the specific company name or username.
d) Then, tap on Next.
e) You will be required to select the Company Secretary from the list provided below based on your choice. Then, click on Next to proceed.
f) Tap on Confirm Authorised Preparer to proceed.
7) You have successfully added your Company Secretary as an Authorised Preparer.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to add a new Authorised Preparer.
If you face any issues in completing the steps shown in this tutorial, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding public holidays).