Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to notify directors to circulate disclosure.
To notify a director to circulate disclosure:
2) Once you are logged in, you will be able to see the Prepare Disclosure button at the top right of the screen.
3) Click on the Prepare Disclosure.
4) Select the Section 165 Disclosure checkbox.
5) Select Okay, Preview on the Preview Disclosure pop-up window to preview your disclosure document.
6) To edit the distribution list, click on the Edit Distribution List button.
7) To save any edits to the distribution list, click on the Save button.
8) Click on Notify Director to Circulate to proceed.
You have successfully notified the director to circulate his/her Section 165 Disclosure.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on How to Notify Director to Circulate Disclosure.