Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to add a User to the Register of Directors and confirm his or her Date of Appointment.
To add a User to the Register of Directors and confirm
1) Log in to your Board.Vision account using your registered email address and password.
2) Once you are logged in, Home shows an overview of your Upcoming, Pending and Draft items.
3) Click on Registers from the left menu. Register of Directors section will be shown as your main screen.
4) Click on the icon at the top right. You will be directed to the Add New Entry pop-up window.
5) To add an Existing Board.Vision User to the Register of Directors:
a) Click on Existing Board.Vision User.
b) Enter the information required on the Register of Directors pop-up window. Then, click on Add to Register.
6) To add a New User to the Register of Directors:
a) Click on New User.
b) Enter the information required on the Register of Directors pop-up window. Fields marked with asterisks are mandatory and cannot be left blank. Then, click on Add to Register.
7) Once you have clicked on the Add to Register, User will be added to Register of Directors lists with a Pending Status.
8) To confirm the date of appointment, select the checkbox beside the Director’s name. Then, .
9) Enter the Date of Appointment, then choose Confirm Register on the Confirmation pop-up window.