7) Click on Initiate Transfer.
8) Select a Transferor from the Transfer from* dropdown list, enter the Date of Transfer and select the Currency Type. Then, the Shareholder details will be auto-populated.
9) To select a Transferee, click on New Shareholder or Existing Shareholder.
a) If you select New Shareholder, you have the option to select existing Board.Vision user by clicking “Yes”. Then, you will be able to select an existing Board.Vision user from a dropdown list. The fields will be auto filled with the existing Board.Vision user’s data.
b) If you select Existing Shareholder, you will be able to select an existing shareholder from a dropdown list. The fields will be auto-filled with the existing member’s data.
10) Scroll down to Transfer Share Details, enter the information required then, click on Transfer Shares.
11) Click on Initiate Transfer again if you want to add in more transactions. Else, click on Back at the top left. The Transfer entry will be added to the Register of Transfer with a Pending Status.
To confirm a date of transfer:
1) Select the checkbox beside the Transfer entry. Then,
2) Enter the Date of Transfer and select the Should this information populate to Director’s Disclosure checkbox if you wish to populate this information to the Shareholder’s Director's Disclosure, then choose Confirm Register on the Confirmation pop-up window.
Important Note: Once the information is populated into the Shareholder's Director’s Disclosure, it cannot be reverted.
3) Once confirmed, the register status will change from Pending to Confirmed and the Shareholder’s information will be added to the “Register of Members”.
Important Note: The Shareholder’s information will also be auto-populated to the “Register of Directors’ & CEO’s Shareholdings” and the Director’s Disclosure under Section 165 Current Shareholding if the user has been added into the Register of Directors / CEOs with a confirmed date of appointment.